Yuki Tsunoda on Social Media
|GRAND PRIX ENTERED||62|
|HIGHEST RACE FINISH||4(x1)|
|HIGHEST GRID POSITION||7|
|DATE OF BIRTH||11/05/2000|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Sagamihara, Japan|
Yuki Tsunoda Biography
Yuki Tsunoda is a F1 driver currently racing for AlphaTauri. He was born in Sagamihara, Japan on 11/05/2000.
Yuki Tsunoda has a salary estimated at $1.000.000 and until now he reached 0 podiums and 52 points in F1. He has 0 World Championship Titles and a total of 62 Grand Prix Races.
He was supported by Honda since 2016 and also by Red Bull from 2019. Tsunoda made his Formula One debut in 2021 for AlphaTauri.
F1 Career Highlights
- 2018: Japanese F4 champion.
- 2020: Third in the Formula 2 Championship.
- 2021 Season: Made his debut with AlphaTauri, partnering with Pierre Gasly. Notably, Tsunoda faced several challenges, including crashes, retirements, and penalties. He achieved his best result with a fourth-place finish in the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix. Finished 14th in the drivers’ championship.
- 2022 Season: Continued with AlphaTauri alongside Gasly. Experienced further challenges, including more crashes and a long streak without scoring points. Concluded the season 17th in the drivers’ championship.
- 2023 Season: Remained with AlphaTauri, now partnering rookie Nyck de Vries and later Daniel Ricciardo and Liam Lawson. Tsunoda had inconsistent results but earned praise for his performances. He achieved his first fastest lap at the 2023 United States Grand Prix.
Throughout his career, Tsunoda has shown promise but has also been involved in several incidents on the track. He has faced challenges, penalties, and retirements but remains a promising talent in Formula One.
Videos with Yuki Tsunoda
Yuki Tsunoda Photo Gallery
Latest F1 Newsletter Bites
Get smarter on
Bi-weekly newsletter to help you learn the sport and stay updated with the latest F1 news & insights.