AlphaTauri has introduced a new look for their AT04 race car. This special design will be seen in the last two Formula 1 races of the season. It’s not just a one-time show; this livery will shine in both Las Vegas and Abu Dhabi.
Catch up quick:
– AlphaTauri has launched a new livery for the AT04 car.
– The design will feature in the final two F1 races.
– Created by artist Brendan Monroe, it aligns with AlphaTauri’s fashion line.
– The team is excited to showcase this unique style on the track.
The Formula 1 team AlphaTauri is making waves with a fresh new look for their race car, the AT04. As the season races towards its thrilling conclusion, they’ve decided to give their car a makeover that’s sure to turn heads at the Las Vegas Grand Prix and the season finale in Abu Dhabi.
Here’s what you need to know about the AT04’s cool new design:
– White Speed Streaks: The car’s bodywork will have white lines that look like fast streaks of speed. It’s like the car is moving so fast, it’s leaving streaks of white in the air!
– Artist Collaboration: The design was made by Brendan Monroe, a very talented artist from California. He’s known for making big wall paintings, and now he’s put his art on a race car!
– Fashion Meets Formula 1: This isn’t just about racing; it’s also about style. Brendan Monroe also made a special clothing collection for AlphaTauri, and the car’s new look is part of that fashion project.
– Teamwork: Fabian Wrabetz, who helps run AlphaTauri’s marketing, says they worked really closely with Brendan to make sure his cool style was just right for the car. They planned this for a long time to make sure everything was perfect.
This isn’t the first time a Formula 1 team has changed their car’s look for a race, but it’s special because AlphaTauri is keeping this design for two big races. It’s like when you get a new outfit that you really like, and you want to wear it to every party. AlphaTauri wants everyone to see their car’s new outfit, and they’re super proud of it.
The team is really excited to show off the AT04’s new livery. They think it’s a great way to end the season with a bang. Plus, it’s a fun way to connect racing with cool art and fashion. So, when you watch the last two races, keep an eye out for the AlphaTauri car. It’s going to look different, and it’s going to look awesome!