Formula 1 driver Sergio Perez warns that the upcoming cool weather in Las Vegas might not be in favor of his team, Red Bull. This potential hurdle comes as F1 prepares for a thrilling three-day event in the City of Lights.
Between the lines:
– The cool running conditions in Las Vegas could potentially disrupt Red Bull’s performance.
– This event is filled with many unknowns for the teams, making it a unique challenge.
– Maintaining tyre temperatures and pressures could be difficult due to the smooth tarmac and chilly air.
– Despite the challenges, Perez remains optimistic about the race, especially if conditions are reasonably good.
– Perez is counting on the support of his Mexican fans in Las Vegas to boost his morale.
Las Vegas is set to host a spectacular three-day F1 event, filled with excitement and uncertainty. The cool weather conditions could pose a challenge for Red Bull, as maintaining tyre temperatures and pressures on the smooth tarmac and chilly air might be difficult.
Perez, however, remains cautiously optimistic. He acknowledges the potential difficulties, especially since these conditions are hard to simulate. Yet, he also believes that if the conditions are reasonably good, F1 can put on a good show. He’s particularly excited about the long straights and big braking zones of the track, which he expects will make for good racing.